Smoothie Bowls. Is there anything better than a good smoothie bowl when its early morning and the sun is beaming.
I know the saying is that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, however in my eyes, unless you’re eating the right breakfast, I’d rather skip. Thankfully, this smoothie is sweet, delicious and perfectly healthy to give you a pleasant boast in the morning.
I use fresh fruits to make this however frozen work just as well.
Check out my Strawberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 6 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Avocado
- 5 Tablespoons of coconut milk.
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of Maple Syrup
- Fruit to serve
1. Chop off the tops off the strawberries and place in the blender with the banana.
2. Scoop the avocado flesh out of the skin and add to blender with all other ingredients.
3. Blend until thick and smooth.
4. Serve topped with fruit. I also like to top mine with a little more Chia seeds.
Why not take a look at my mid-morning meal, Kale and Pomegranate salad.
It’s a fantastic source of protein and vitamins A, C and K.