In addition to my passion for health and lifestyle, I’m also skilled in a number of other areas including Events Planning and Website Design.
When it comes to website design, I have the right blend of creativity and skills to bring your business, product or service to life for your audience.
It’s my mission to create visually stunning websites that get results. I embrace each project with your requirements and expectations to build functional, visually appealing and easy-to-use websites with great user experiences.
Using the latest tech, I create websites that deliver innovative functionality as well as smart and well-crafted designs that will engage and convert your customers. Whether it’s an innovative e-commerce site or simply a personal blog, I will work closely with you to build a website that engages directly with your target audience.
In addition to website design and creation, I also provide training so you can feel confident when using and updating your site.
What happens once you book your consultation.
Well, shortly after you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email of payment followed by an email from me detailing what you can expect from the consultation and so you can be prepared and get the most from it. You’ll also be asked to share a suitable date and time for your consultation. Then… you’re good to go.
What happens during the consultation?
During the consultation I will understand:
- Your business model including vision and aspirations.
- Who your target audience is
- What success looks like for you in 5 years
- The functionality you expect from your website
- Your budget
From this consultation you will:
- Have the opportunity to share your ideas for the business
- Hear additional options to maximise the growth and readership of your website
- Understand what needs to be done before a website can start being built
After the Session:
- You will receive a confirmation email of the Consultation detailing our conversation and with a selection of quotes based on our discussions.
- A reminder of what needs to be completed before the website can be built
- Some hints and guidance for content and images for your site along with a number of support sites you can use.