So you’re hosting a dinner party or maybe a BBQ and want to deliver more than a bog standard salad. No problem, you got this. Our Kale and Pomegranate salad is perfect for wowing your guests.
With a recipe that literally takes a few minutes, this will become a regular favourite in your home.
Check out our Kale and Pomegranate Salad
- 200g Kale
- 1 Avocado, sliced and diced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsps of Pomegranates
- Himalayan salt and black pepper
1. Fill a saucepan of water and bring to boil
2. Add your kale and simmer for 5 minutes until soft
3. Drain your kale, squeeze out the water and add to a salad bowl
4. Sprinkle your kale with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil
5. Add in your avocado, sunflower seeds and 3/4 of your pomegranete seeds
6. Mix your salad and sprinkle your remaining 1/4 of pomegranates over the top,